UPDATED JANUARY 2021
The Government have confirmed that the property market will ‘remain open’ during this time, you can still attend viewings/complete on your property with the strict rules we have in place to do all we can to make sure our customers and staff are safe.
We’ve made plans in our business to protect our staff and members of the public to stay safe when buying or selling a property through us.
For VALUATIONS we have a ‘5’ stage system:
- At point of booking a Valuation we will ask EVERYONE if they have had any symptoms over the past 48 hours (sore throat or high temperature)
- All staff will wear a face mask and gloves when entering your property (we will supply a face mask for the householder if required)
- If possible limited number of people inside the property (1 or 2)
- To keep a safe ‘2 meter distance’ with clients at all times, ideally we’d like to look around on our own to take photos/floor plans
- Discuss pricing/advertising/marketing if possible outside and two meters apart
For motivated BUYERS we have a ‘5’ stage system:
- At point of booking the viewing we will ask every buyer have they had any symptoms (high fever/sore throat in the past 48 hours)
- All staff will wear gloves and facemask when entering the property, we will ask the buyers to do the same
- No more than 1 or 2 adults to view, no children at this stage (this may change through time), all internal doors should be open
- We will be keeping a two meter gap between staff and buyer
- It will be a brief viewing, with any questions you may have will be answered in the garden/outside
Any further questions please feel to call us on (01935) 433266.